Hey everyone! It’s Arianna with Bodacious Cases. Many of you know that my company Bodacious Cases is a FINALIST in the Martha Stewart Made in America contest because of all your support. We haven’t won yet, we still need help to win this bodacious prize.. This will not only be HUGE for Bodacious Cases but would help us create more jobs at Accurate Plastics the Manufacturer in Nixa, SMC Packaging in Springfield and assembly workers in Ozark and surrounding areas. Just think of all the National PR coverage the area would receive.
Let’s work together and show all those nay-sayers that a small town Missouri girls dream can come true. If you haven’t read our profile please do and you will understand my passion more.
I would love to give back by raising awareness and teaching others the importance of buying Made in America by speaking at school assemblies and other events. You all helped us get this far so tell your friends, family and co-workers to help again by voting! Voters will get a chance to win a weekly American Made prize package worth $300 just by voting often.
WHEN we win this we will win $10,000, a trip for 2 to NYC to hang out with Martha Stewart at her Made in America event as well as a spot on Martha Stewart’s Made in America Marketplace on her website, a video produced by an in house team, opportunity to be featured in Martha Stewart Living Magazine, put on Sirius XM radio and on their website. This is a value of $20,000 and this will be HUGE when we win for our local community (Springfield, Branson, Nixa, Ozark, etc..)
Please put it on your calendar to vote each day and if you would share it with your friends on FB, Twitter and any of your social media sites.
You can vote up to 6 times per day thru Oct 13th. This gives us lots of BODACIOUS time to get the shares, votes and comments we need! Registration is a little tricky, so follow the simple steps below and remember, GO VOTE! 🙂
- Go to our profile: http://www.marthastewart.com/americanmade/nominee/95440/style/bodacious-cases-llc
- Click on the “VOTE” button at the top of the page under Arianna’s picture where it says “VOTE” next to “Shop”. This will take you to a short registration process.
- Here you have a choice to register using Facebook or an email. We couldn’t get the Facebook verify to work, so we used the email option.
- Once you have entered your information in they will send you a verification email (takes approx. 1-2 minutes to send) if you do not receive there is a button to resend verification on that page.
- Once you verify your email then you can begin voting away, 6 times per day until Oct. 13th.
- The best part is that you’re not only helping an American made company, someone you know, but you’re also in the running to win $300 in American made products each week.
- Read her profile and if you would like leave a comment at the bottom as well.
- The more social shares, votes and comments we have, the better chances we have at winning this BODACIOUS award!
- Make sure to also share with your Facebook & Twitter followers and tell them what you’re sharing and why they should vote, share and comment as well.
- If you have ANY questions please do not hesitate to call or email us 417-582-1872 [email protected]
THANK YOU for all your help. Now have a bodacious time and vote away!
Arianna Russell – Inventor, Owner and CEO